Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reflection on Project 3 Draft

In this blog post, I will be discussing not only my own draft but the drafts that I peer reviewed as well.

I peer reviewed Stef's and Joy's drafts. The links will take you to the peer review worksheet I had completed for each of them.


"Examination Homework Correction Red Pencil Marks". 2013 via Pixabay. Creative Commons Public Domain License.



1. Stef reviewed my rough draft for project 3.

2. She gave me pretty good advice as to when I should expand on some ideas I had towards the end of my letter. Also, she answered the question I was looking for which was regarding the length of my letter and her feedback about that was helpful. Other common things like confusing sentences were also recognized that I wouldn't have notice on my own.

3. I think argumentation will need the most work for me because I didn't expand on all the ideas I had and they all just kind of ended up mentioned but nothing more than that.

4. I feel a lot better after Stef peer reviewed my draft, it's always nice getting feedback on something I wasn't too sure about. I know what I need to do to improve and that was the whole point.

2 comments: